For the past couple of days, I have awakened to a general feeling of paranoia. Paranoia on top of the malaise with which I've been dealing has caused me to decide to embark on a new magical and divine experiment. Ordinarily I write out all of the details to my "experiments," but this is a particularly magical experience that I'm seeking, and will not be for sharing within the jacket covers of the electronic BOS. Not at the moment, at any rate. Perhaps I'll write about it later, or even divulge its outcome later--but this is an introspective journey, and one that will require all of my willpower on top of the preparatory materials. I must maintain my focus, and not get lost or distracted by my own meandering thoughts.
It has been pretty darned hot around here (not a big fan of California's Indian summers, am I)...and today of all days, some clown decided to fertilize his or her farm. Thanks--that makes having to keep the windows open for a bit o' breeze all the richer--supper was impossible. I think I'd rather watch an autopsy while eating! Actually, I have--not in person, while watching Dr. G, on TV!
Ah, my boy kitty has decided that all of my attention must be turned toward him at the moment lest my arm be shredded by his "reminders!" So, off I go to serve....cheers for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment