Today was near frigid by the newcasters' description (75 degress F). Of course, I take that with a grain of salt given the fact that this was a relatively slow news day (translation: not much bad news over which to hover like carrion). I don't mind, because I don't care. I did enjoy the wisps of fog through which I traversed as I made my way to my various appointments. I tolerated the sun, knowing that his blistering power would wane soon. My lovely moon is nearly new. I feel the gathering of my own strength through the advancing of the dark moon magic, having already gleaned another's power handed over from the invective foisted upon me in a most unwelcome fashion--nonetheless, the energy is there for the harvesting, and one cannot always be finicky. I accept the energy blasted at me, and allow the emotion, that which does not serve, to be absorbed by Mother Earth. Tonight could not have been more perfect. An east wind harkens of an early autumn. The night is warm, but I know the signs--I await "my" season to reign once again. Some might call the wind blustery...come to think of it, that is exactly the phrase used by the weather gal this morn. I chuckle at the thought that today was "a blustery fall day." Please--I can suspend my disbelief...but give me something upon which to hang my ignorance!! Plain silly if you ask me, or even if you don't.
I love the wind second to fog...come together, I am in mine own element. Tonight is simply perfect. A tall ship could make it far on such a night. I watch the first fall leaves loosen their grip from hardening branches--seemingly readying for their winter slumber--tumbling down the street toward who-knows-what destination. It is one of the mysteries of life that comfort me. All is well.
Tomorrow morning, 3:30AMish (my time) will be the full power of a return to my reminder to seek balance. It is a regrouping time--salving of wounds suffered. I eagerly await the renewal and yet another promise held out for me to take hold.
Spirits, guide my thoughts and whisper to my listening self. Mother Moon, shadow me with your dark mystery; let me find solace in your heavy turn. Equally aligned, Mother Moon and Father Sun, teach me of balance that I might emerge solid and stable. May I become my own foundation. Help me remain equanimitous through the trials and tribulations that accompany this sphere--in your darkness, Mother, absorb my irrational fear.
As I will, so mote it be. This or something better, extend to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment